March Update

Note added on March 15, 2007: My mom’s surgery ended up being postponed until March 21 at 2 pm due to high thyroid levels. Pray that her thyroid levels stay down so she can have the surgery as planned. A big thank you for those who have taken the time to email them. It has […]